- STOP!!!!! READ ALL DIRECTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
- Before installing the Mehadrin Phone, please make sure you have installed all the apps from our list that you would like. Make sure to test them, to make sure that the are working!
- Update any apps that need update E.G. Gmail, as well as google play services (if prompted) and an App called Webview. You can see the list of apps that require updates by going to the play store, clicking on the My Apps tab and clicking the updates tab.
- Important!!! Install the Gboard – google keyboard app and set it as the default keyboard. add Hebrew if desired. ( if you install Mehadrin without doing so, you will need to contact our office if the samsung keyboard disappears).
- Download and install the Mehadrin Phone app onto the device here.
- If necessary, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and Allow.
- Open the app and choose your location.
- Tap I Agree to accept the GenTech Privacy Notice.
- Tap Activate to set GenTech MDM as Device Administrator.
- Tap Next and Allow the Samsung permissions. (If this was skipped during installation – the filter will not work)
- Allow Run-in- background permission. Click Yes when prompted.
- Enter the Filtering Username and Password from the email or the sign-up confirmation page.
- Tap Login.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”2″ exclusions=”16″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”10″ show_thumbnail_link=”0″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Note: All support for the Mehadrin phone is by email only at email@example.com. Any requests for app updates, new apps or any other issues must be sent there. It may take up to 24 hours for a response. For urgent matters that can’t wait please call (718) 975-2942 and listen to the prompts for Mehadrin phone.